I know I should be posting a healthy recipe, but with every store screaming Valentines Day, I can’t help but crave chocolate. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and my current favorite- white chocolate. Whatever shape or form, I can honestly say I’ve never met a chocolate I didn’t like.
So when the kiddos wanted to mix up something sweet before the weekend, I knew just what to make. White Chocolate Sweetheart Chex Mix. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and it looks cute too! But the best thing about this recipe is that I had most of these ingredients on hand. Win-win situation if you ask me.
It starts with Cheerios and Chex Mix, add in salty pretzels, teddy ghrams, and drizzle with lots and lots of white chocolate. Let’s not forget the Valentines Day m&m’s and sprinkles! The more sprinkles the better right? Well, that’s what I tell myself at least.
- 2 c Chex Cereal
- 2 c Frosted Cheerios Cereal
- 1 c Pretzels
- 1 c Teddy Grams
- 1 c M & M's
- 1 c White Chocolate Chips, melted
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except the white chocolate chips.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
- Once chocolate is melted, slowly pour over the dry ingredients, mixing often.
- Once your mixture is coated with the chocolate, pour onto parchment paper to dry.
- Garnish with sprinkles, enjoy
- Swap out any ingredients to your liking
No matter how you mix it up, I guarantee this will not disappoint. In fact, it lasted a whole 48 hours in my house. Not something that I’m proud of, but it’s a fact. Whip up a batch for your next Valentines Day party, or girls night in. However you like to snack, enjoy!
Pin now, enjoy later!