Ring in the new year with a glass, or two, of this sparkling Strawberries & Cream Champagne Cocktail!
Every year on NYE my best friend Kara throws a huge party with all of our closest friends. We play games, take too many pictures, and laugh until our bellies hurt. With endless amounts of food, and bottomless drinks… this may very well be my favorite day of the year.
Of course no NYE party would be complete without a little bubbly. But I’m not talking just any ordinary bottle, I’m taking a sweet sipper to ring in the new year. So today, I’d like to introduce to you, the Strawberries & Cream Champagne Cocktail.
It starts with a scoop of strawberry sorbet, a generous amount of whipped champagne, and a plump juicy strawberry. I mean seriously- can it get any better? I think not! For those who are unfamiliar with whipped champagne, like I was until recently, it’s a yummy bubbly with a whipped cream finish. How I have lived this long without it, I have no idea, but now my life is suddenly complete.
Of course this isn’t a cocktail that I drink often, but it’s certainly appropriate for special occasions like New Years Eve. Because this beverage is more on the sweeter side, I’d like to consider it a dessert cocktail. Grab a few chocolate truffles to pair with your Strawberries & Cream Champagne Cocktail, and you’re good to go!
- 1 bottle Whipped Champagne, chilled*
- 4 scoops of Strawberry Sorbet
- 4 strawberries
- Take 4 champagne flutes, and place one scoop of strawberry sorbet into each glass.
- Then, fill each champagne flute with the whipped champagne.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry and enjoy!
- *If you cannot find whipped champagne, substitute with a splash of whipped vodka and a bottle of your favorite champagne
From my family to yours, have a fun and safe new year!
Cheers! Pin now, sip later