Loaded with chunks of Oreo, this 4 ingredient no-churn ice cream is perfect for any summer day!
I don’t know about you, but this heat has me craving anything and everything cold! Whether it’s a cold brew, or homemade Sangria Pops– I want it all! Which brings me to this easy No Churn Oreo Ice Cream recipe. When I first recruited my little sidekick to help, he simply told me we “couldn’t make ice cream without an ice cream machine.” Little did he know, with only 4 ingredients and no machine, we would soon be enjoying his favorite treat on the porch.
When I say I love this ice cream, I mean I LOVE this ice cream. For one, it’s so easy! I always viewed homemade ice cream as such a daunting task. But this recipe is anything but that! In fact, this is probably the easiest recipe I’ve made in a long time.
Not only is it super simple, but we had fun making it too! I’m sure you all know this by now, but my son loves cooking in the kitchen with me. It allows us to bond, and I love the fact that he’s eager to learn. To my future daughter in law, your welcome.
- 2 c heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c mini oreos, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Start by placing your 9 x 5 pan in the freezer
- In the meantime, place the Oreos into a small food processor, and pulse until roughly chopped. Set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream into a large bowl, and using an eclectic mixer, mix for a minimum of 6 minutes. The cream will start to look fluffy and peak
- Fold in the condensed milk until well combined
- Take approximately 3/4 c of Oreos and fold in again
- Remove pan from freezer and immediately pour mixture into the pan. Top with remaining Oreos and freeze for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy
- Tip: Customize by adding in any of your favorite toppings
Pin now, enjoy later!
You may also like: