When it comes to game day festivities, nothing beats a day spent with great friends and good food. Regardless who you’re cheering for, no tailgate experience would be complete without these loaded cocktails. Full of bold flavors, and topped with everyone’s favorite appetizers, no one can resist one of these bad boys.
I am by far no master mixologist, but I know a good drink when I see one. My first time ever tasting a Bloody Mary was when we lived in Washington. My girlfriend made them for brunch, and from that point forward I was hooked! Who would have thought that the combination of vodka and Clamato juice were a match made in boozy heaven. Don’t let the Clamato scare you, this ingredient is what makes the entire drink!
I’ve had this famous cocktail many different ways, but my girlfriend’s “Caesar” version is by far the best! But why stop there? I’ve piled it high with bacon and chicken, including a mini grilled cheese sandwich. Who knew so much goodness could fit into one glass. And the great thing about this recipe is that you can customize your drink however you like. I like mine with just enough Tabasco sauce to give it a little kick.
- 2 oz. vodka
- 32 oz. Clamato juice
- 8 lime wedges
- Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp. celery salt
- grilled cheese
- Start by pouring celery salt onto a small shallow plate. Rim the glass with a lime wedge and dip into celery salt, generously covering the rim.
- Squeeze remaining juice of the lime into the glass and add ice.
- Pour vodka over ice and will each glass with Clamato juice, leaving a little room at the top.
- Add several dashes of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Stir well and garnish with desired toppings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Whether you’re your bundled up tailgating, or enjoying the game from home, don’t forget to mix up a Loaded Bloody Mary… or two. Cheers!
Pin now, enjoy later!