It has been a great summer. We spent days at the pool, nights at the beach and quality time with family and friends. Before officially welcoming fall into our home, we wanted to celebrate our last summer in the states. And nothing does it better than sangria, friends and delicious food.
I didn’t discover this Chopped Salad until recently, when I starting having cravings for everything Greek. For a week straight, I literally ate nothing but this salad. Packed with vibrant veggies, I like to pair it with grilled chicken for a healthy, balanced meal. Surprisingly, the kids love it too! I recently tried it with beets, and they ate the entire bowl.
all you need is:
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 c crumbled feta cheese
- about 1/2 c Greek Vinaigrette
- about 1 tbsp. chopped parsley, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in medium size bowl
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to enjoy
- Great tip: Add chopped beets or Kalamata olives for more flavor
It’s just as beautiful as it is delicious. I am no five star chef by any means, but I love making pretty dishes. Super light, refreshing and gorgeous… this salad gets two thumbs up!
Pin now, enjoy later!